Kreo toys you want to get created Ideas thread.

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Kreo Transformers that got released. That I like. Movie Starscream,Movie Megatron,Kreo Devestator. Rotor rage Vortex. I like all of these better than the Rotf and Dotm toys.

Soon to be released Kreo's on my buy list. Predaking,Devestator,Superion and Bruticus.

Micro Change combiners I want to see get made. Defensor,Computron,Menasor,Abonimus,Liokaiser & Piranacon.

Kreo Transformers,I want to see get created. More Generation one Bigger build sets. Galvatron,Shockwave,Cyclonus. Dinobots,Insecticons,Rodimus Prime. Decepticon Tripple changers. Menasor,Computron,Omega Supreme and Sixshot.

Omega Supreme would be the perfect candidate for a build it Kreo set. As his 1985 toy was a build it toy.

Doing a 1987 Sixshot styled Kreo Build it bigger set. would be the ultimate thing ever created. just imagine a bigger sized Leader sized toy. with a Sixshot robot mode that stands 10 inches tall from head to toe. Sure it'll be a challenge creating Six build it modes. But the pay off would be the Best TF toy ever created. This toy will be the most desired by buyers in the present & future. this toy will sell out like hot cakes. it won't warm shelves at all. I imagine a fair price would be around the price build it 2012 Devestator sells for around $70. Huge Built it Kreo Devestator manages to change between 9 modes,including the Four constructicons two build it modes & one huge build it Devestator mode. So it should be easy to do a leader sized built it Sixshot,where their are Six changning build it modes.

Doing Kreo bigger build it sets for 1985 Blitzwing & Astrotrain. I think will be other home runs. the toys could be ultra or leader sized. I think a fair price would be around $29.99 to $39.99.

I don't want to ever see Hasbro create Kreo build it sets for the City bots. because of the internet fan rage that will be on all the moderated TF forums sites. most will complain their too small. most will want them to be supreme sized.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Kreo toys you want to get created Ideas thread.

Post by Onslaught Six »

Tigermegatron wrote:I don't want to ever see Hasbro create Kreo build it sets for the City bots. because of the internet fan rage that will be on all the moderated TF forums sites. most will complain their too small. most will want them to be supreme sized.
Given what the fuck Kreo 'is,' I find that entire complaint hilarious.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Onslaught Six wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:I don't want to ever see Hasbro create Kreo build it sets for the City bots. because of the internet fan rage that will be on all the moderated TF forums sites. most will complain their too small. most will want them to be supreme sized.
Given what the fuck Kreo 'is,' I find that entire complaint hilarious.
Fans would want & demand city formers be twice the size of $70 Kreo Devestator. if fans don't get this then all hell will break loose on the internet TF forums.

Hasbro is down sizing their TF toy lines with more smalls each year. Hasbro will never create a $150 dollar huge Kreo build it sets for the TF city formers. Because no store will carry it. I suspect Hasbro's $70 Kreo devestator will bomb in stores,warm shelves,not get re-ordered as much,then get major clearanced.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Point of informtation:
-Kre-O threads should be in the "Other Lines" forums.

That being said, TigMeg has a point. Lego seems to be spending less time developing and selling actual playsets now. 20 years ago, you could make whole Lego cities. That is no longer the case. There are plenty of cars and planes. But, there are not many places to drive or land them.

Dom
-been meaning to use PlatFormer model kits for dioramas and such.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

It's Kreo! Or Lego or whatever!

Build the damn things yourselves!
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.