cancelled DC/TF cross-over

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

cancelled DC/TF cross-over

Post by Dominic »

Here is one of several links. (Google turns up a few more solid results.)

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/20 ... ably-epic/

No sense in getting wound up about it. But, damn, this could have been glorious.

Dom
-always thought that TF felt more like a DC book....
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: cancelled DC/TF cross-over

Post by Shockwave »

It could have been glorious. Or it could have (and most likely would have) wound up as attrocious as that Avengers cross over.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Aquaman vs. Submarauder and Piranaking! That just looks fun. And of course, GL Prime. :mrgreen:
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Shockwave wrote:It could have been glorious. Or it could have (and most likely would have) wound up as attrocious as that Avengers cross over.
Yeah I agree 100% with ^ statement reply.

Most recent TF comics cross-overs were horrible. the ones from DD,DW & IDW were pure awful. their awful because their a 4 issue comic series that spends the first two issues fleshing out the newer origins on both sides. the 3rd issue is usually aboth both sides meeting & making compromises to let certain key characters shine & get the one up. the last issue always seems overly rushed & wraps up worse than a micheal bay TF movie full of huge explosions &epic battles.

I honestly & trully hate the recent DD,DW TF & G.I Joe cross-overs comics. because that Snakes eyes & storm shadow dominate the comics with their origins & epic fights scenes.