2 ideas for cross-over toys

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

2 ideas for cross-over toys

Post by Dominic »

Transformers/Marvel:
Recolor the 2019 Jetfire mould as Ironman or WarMachine. If the mould were not so hard to find and expensive, I would actually do this one myself.

Transformers/AEW:
Recolor/retool the 2018 Grimlock and Wheelie (or the more recent studio series figures) as.....Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy. I might actually do this one. I am truly tempted. Mecha-Luchasaurus and Jungle Bot?
Ursus mellifera
Supreme-Class

Re: 2 ideas for cross-over toys

Post by Ursus mellifera »

Dominic wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:56 pm Transformers/Marvel:
Recolor the 2019 Jetfire mould as Ironman or WarMachine. If the mould were not so hard to find and expensive, I would actually do this one myself.

Transformers/AEW:
Recolor/retool the 2018 Grimlock and Wheelie (or the more recent studio series figures) as.....Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy. I might actually do this one. I am truly tempted. Mecha-Luchasaurus and Jungle Bot?

That Jetfire, especially with the faceplate, would be gorgeous in Iron Man colors.
Check it out, a honey bear! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinkajou
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Agreed, Ironmanfire would be awesome. As would the obvious War Machine repaint.

As for the Luchasaurus, I still have SS86 Grimlock if you want one to modify. And I'm willing to go cheap for it.
Ursus mellifera
Supreme-Class

Post by Ursus mellifera »

Shockwave wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:24 am Agreed, Ironmanfire would be awesome. As would the obvious War Machine repaint.

As for the Luchasaurus, I still have SS86 Grimlock if you want one to modify. And I'm willing to go cheap for it.
Ironfire and Warfire for names, I assume?
Check it out, a honey bear! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinkajou
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Shockwave, lemee think about it. If you sell Grimlock and Wheelie beforehand, I will not mind.