Transformers - Back to the Future Gigawatt figure

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Transformers - Back to the Future Gigawatt figure

Post by JediTricks »

Here's the details:
http://www.tfviews.com/news/toysandcollectibles/3352

It appears to be based on the Siege Sideswipe mold but with a ton of updated details. I love that the gun has the Mr. Fusion at the back of it.

I've put in a request for a follow-up on the exclusive, we'll see if we hear anything back.

Having been a BTTF fan all my life, even going to the world premiere of BTTF3 (and I still have my button), this is a real treat for me, hopefully I can get one of the limited edition WM exclusives.

What do you guys think?
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
andersonh1

Re: Transformers - Back to the Future Gigawatt figure

Post by andersonh1 »

I think it's a great idea for a Transformer, and it looks really good. I always enjoyed the BTTF movies too. I know I saw the second and third in the theater, can't remember if I went to see the first or just saw it on VHS when it was available.