Armada figure updates you'd like to see in Universe

Acronyms and abbreviations are fun. That, or these lines don't deserve quite enough respect for full names.
Robots In Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron - there, that's their names, happy now???
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Armada figure updates you'd like to see in Universe

Post by Onslaught Six »

The Accelerator Suits are part of the new Joe movie. They're retardedly overpowered armour suits that Duke and Ripcord wear. Find some stolen toy pics.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Do they have anything to do with those ridonkulously huge weapons I see the Movie Joes are coming with? Seriously, those guns are bigger than THEY are.

EDIT: Okay, I saw it. That WOULD work quite well. So I'll be buying at least one Movie Joe toy now...
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the launchers either, but they're entirely optional, so hey.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Rikkomba
Protoform

Post by Rikkomba »

I'd like to have a remold of Armada Tidal Wave with KNEES. It would be the ultimate Universe toy.
Also, a remold and repaint of Armada Unicron without nipples. It has 4 of them, this always disturbed me.
For just a little more, your friendly neighborhood Supreme Minicon Slaver :-D

THE WORLD'S FIRST ARMADA & MINICON COLLECTION IS ON SALE ON EBAY (AND off-ebay!):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Unicron doesn't have nipples, where are you getting that from?

Also, I'd rather an entirely new Tidal Wave toy instead of a remould. If you're gonna do something, go full monty, or not at all. (It helps that Tidal Wave is one of my favourite Armada characters...for obvious reasons.)
shinobi77
Protoform

Post by shinobi77 »

hmm...well, since in Asiatown, Overload was U Magnus, I'd like to see him come back redone with a bit more articulation, possibly as U Magnus, or somesuch.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

More Mini-cons! Lots more of 'em! Piles of Mini-Cons! New Molds!

And I dunno, other than that, they've already done Unicron, so that leaves only one other Armada toy I know particularly well. So...Cyclonus, though I honestly don't see how they could improve on the original.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Waist articulation, ball jointed head, possibly his arms attached to his body instead of the wings?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Ball jointed head'd be okay, arms attached to the wings I didn't have a problem with, and waist articulation...

Hmmm, could that even work with the big copter-tail kibble he's got goin' on? Thing about it is, I'd hate for Cyke to go the same way as Universe Hot Shot, where it's arguably a better figure but loses a lot of the charm of the original. (I guess, anyway, I don't have either of 'em, but that's what I gather).
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Nah, just grab the one you've got so far, and imagine his waist can move. No problems there. S'almost like Blackout, there.

I would've liked the new Hot Shot more if his guns were kept intact, but them's the breaks.