Masterpiece Blackarachnia

"What? Transformers made from animals instead of vehicles and stuff? Doesn't sound so great, throw it to Kenner division, maybe they can make a quick buck or something."
Beast Wars, Machine Wars, Beast Machines... seeing a pattern? Coming soon: "Wars Wars"
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Masterpiece Blackarachnia

Post by Sparky Prime »

Takara-Tomy continues the Beast Wars Masterpiece line, introducing the grey prototype of Blackarachnia at Wonder Festival today. No images of her black-widow form as of yet.

I have to say, each of the Beast Wars MP figures have looked amazing. Really wish Hasbro would show Beast Wars some love, beyond the fans forcing them to through fan votes...
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Masterpiece Blackarachnia

Post by JediTricks »

Oh god, her breasts are separate pieces. :lol:

Seriously though, this is one of those figures I will reserve judgement on until I see beast mode photos, but the bot mode looks pretty close.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

First images of Blackarachnia in her beast mode (which I'm assuming is somewhat mistransformed).
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

I really need to see better and more detailed pics of the beast mode, but so far... ugh, man that is not good. At least from the back.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Official images have been released.

Her beast mode looks... transformed a little bit better from the previous images we saw, but I guess they couldn't come up with a way to hide the robot mode legs better than that.