Ur thoughts on upcoming Takara MP-20,MP-21,MP-22,MP-23,MP-24

The originals... ok, not exactly, but the original named "The TransFormers" anyway. Take THAT, Diaclone!
Generation 1, Generation 2 - Removable fists? Check. Unlicensed vehicle modes? Check. Kickass tape deck robot with transforming cassette minions? DOUBLE CHECK!!!
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Ur thoughts on upcoming Takara MP-20,MP-21,MP-22,MP-23,M

Post by JediTricks »

You make a lot of presumptions there.

Anyway, this is the only way it can legally be sold here, if they don't do this then you get nothing.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

I have not heard any accounts of other sellers getting in trouble for selling un-altered Exhaust figures.

And, if TFSource was squeemish, they should have announced that they were altering the figures *before* selling them.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Dominic wrote:I have not heard any accounts of other sellers getting in trouble for selling un-altered Exhaust figures.

And, if TFSource was squeemish, they should have announced that they were altering the figures *before* selling them.
Because they aren't delivering them, as far as I know.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

People are getting them.

And, more importantly, TFSource should have said what they were doing before selling the toys.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

If other US-based outlets are delivering them unaltered, then TFsource should really have told customers ahead of time to allow them to order in a timely fashion from another seller.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Dominic wrote:People are getting them.
Yes. From Japanese sellers. I have a friend who ordered two or three from HobbyLinkJapan, and there's a handful on eBay right now from Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong--so it's a retailer problem, not a private seller problem.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.