Love to see the 1986 TF movie re-done using CGI.

The originals... ok, not exactly, but the original named "The TransFormers" anyway. Take THAT, Diaclone!
Generation 1, Generation 2 - Removable fists? Check. Unlicensed vehicle modes? Check. Kickass tape deck robot with transforming cassette minions? DOUBLE CHECK!!!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Love to see the 1986 TF movie re-done using CGI.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Love to see the 1986 TF movie re-done using CGI. I suspose If Hasbro/Takara wanted They could replace some TF character designs with some MP TF designs & some classics/Generations toy designs. Since the movie was so short in minutes,Hasbro can add in a few scenes like having some scramble city combiners fights scenes. Omega Supreme fighting some decepticons. Jetfire fighting Shockwave.
Maybe even add in the 1985 Deluxe autobots fighting the 1985 Deluxe Insecticons. It would be kinda cool if Hasbro added in Trypticon shown in his damaged non-transforming shut down city mode.

I can see Hasbro/Takara making tons of money by releasing a newer TF toy line to accompany this Re-done 1986 TF CGI movie. Perhaps this movie can get released in Theathres if it's called a Live action movie,With some of the humans like Spike,Daniel & carly being regular humans & not CGI nor animated. Maybe Hasbro can add in a few more humans here & their in the added extra scenes. It would be kinda cool if Sparkplug & Chip were in the CGI movie but got killed. I suspose getting killed off in the movie has got to be better than being MIA all these decades or worse not getting mentioned for all these decades.

Something like this even if it's not released in theathres,would sell decent on a direct to DVD release. Since Hasbro has the Hub network now,they can air this movie as a exclusive.

As far as the voice actors go,most of them are still alive,So they can reprise their roles or use ther same Voice overs track from the 1986 TF movie.